This process is for those who have been awarded the NLN Expert Clinician designation.
Before you submit the documentation for the NLN Expert Clinician renewal, please have the following items available:
- NLN Expert Clinician number – can be found on your certificate or in your member profile under the Clinician tab
- Current practitioner license number
- URL link for license verification
- Supervisor Statement of Recommendation – form available here
- For clinicians in private practice, a personal statement attesting to the lymphatic practices will replace the Supervisor Statement of Recommendation – form here
- Documentation demonstrating a minimum of 8 contact hours completed in a live, hands-on, manual skills training *Attending the annual NLN Conference in-person will automatically satisfy this requirement.
- Documentation demonstrating a minimum of 8 contact hours of didactic learning *Attending the annual NLN Conference in-person or virtually will automatically satisfy this requirement.
- Updated CV / resume – only necessary if it has changed from last year
- Updated Professional Headshot – optional (see example here)
- Updated Short Professional Bio – optional (see example here)
Please follow the instructions to apply for the
National Lymphedema Network Expert Clinician Program
Step 1: Upload the required documents together in one file (PDF only), simply titled “Designation Renewal 2024” using the link below.
Step 2: Submit the “Designation Renewal” form. The renewal process is complimentary for active NLN members and $75 administrative fee for non-NLN members. *Members, please log in to your account to receive the discount.