As an NLN Conference Ambassador, you:
- will not miss any portion of the conference
- must be ready to assist starting 8:00 am Wednesday October 4
- must be willing to help with setup
- must be confident with strict attendance monitoring
- must be willing to assist during exhibit hall hours
- must be able to communicate and be responsive via text
- must have strong situational adaptability
- must have strong conflict management
- understand that free registration is non-transferrable and holds no monetary value
- will be responsible for your own hotel and travel fees
- must willing to roll up sleeves and assist to make the conference successful
Daily Attire: Black shirt and pants with an NLN vest
Please Note: As a Conference Ambassador, you are guaranteed to participate in 100% of the general assembly. For the breakout and pre-conference skills sessions, all efforts will be made to place you in your top choices, however this cannot be guaranteed depending on the needs for specific ambassador numbers in different sessions. If there is a conflict with scheduling, then the clinicians who are placed in that particular session will be based on the “first come, first serve” method in regards to timing of their choice submission.
2022 NLN Conference Ambassadors with Dr Wei Chen and Dr Risal Djohan
Instructions for Completing the Ambassador Application
1. Record a short video explaining why you would like to be an NLN Conference Ambassador. Please include what qualities and characteristics would make you a great addition to the team.
2. Complete the application below and upload your video.
We will review your application and contact you via email if you are accepted into the program.