The National Lymphedema Network is looking for
enthusiastic clinicians who would like to participate in the
2023 NLN Conference as an ambassador.
This opportunity is exclusively for active NLN members.
As an Ambassador, participants will have one specific job at the conference daily, such as check-in scanning, exhibit hall monitor, stage seating, or faculty runner. You will have the opportunity to choose which jobs you are interested in. Ambassadors report to Lead Ambassadors, which are assigned by the NLN Executive Team. In exchange, the NLN offers Ambassadors conference registration at $299 for all 5 days of the conference, as well as exclusive invitation to the Faculty Dinner on Wednesday evening after the NLN Member Reception.
As an NLN Conference Ambassador, you:
- will not miss any portion of the conference
- must be ready to assist starting 7:00 am Wednesday October 4
- must be willing to help with setup
- must be confident with strict attendance monitoring
- must be willing to assist during exhibit hall hours
- must be able to communicate and be responsive via text
- must have strong situational adaptability
- must have strong conflict management
- will be responsible for your own hotel and travel fees
- must be willing to roll up sleeves and assist to make the conference successful
Please Note: As a Conference Ambassador, you are guaranteed to participate in 100% of the general assembly. For the breakout and pre-conference skills sessions, clinicians who are placed in that particular session will be based on the first-come, first-served method in regards to timing of their choice submission. A link to sign up for sessions will be sent with your approval letter.
2022 NLN Conference Ambassadors with Dr. Wei Chen and Dr. Risal Djohan
Instructions for Completing the Ambassador Application
1. Record a 1-minute video explaining why you would like to be an NLN Conference Ambassador. Please include what qualities and characteristics would make you a great addition to the team.
2. Complete the application below and upload your video.
We will review your application and contact you via email if you are accepted into the program.